Kobalt KRH 124B-03 24-volt-Amp 7/8-in Sds-plus Variable Speed Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill
The Kobalt 24-Volt Brushless Rotary Hammer provides 0-1,400 RPM and 0-4,500 BPM, power to get through various materials.
The tool features a 4-mode selector that includes rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only, and chisel modes, perfect to complete any job.
Kobalt’s 5-year limited warranty provides protection on your DIY tool purchases.
- Brushless motor produces 1.475 ft-lbs impact energy, 0-1,400 RPM, and 0-4,500 BPM
- 4-Modes: rotary hammer, hammer only, rotation only, and chisel
- Mechanical clutch enhances user control during bit bind-up situation and protects the motor
- Retractable hanging hook for versatility
- Tool is compatible with all Kobalt 24-volt max batteries and chargers (batteries and chargers sold separately)
- Kobalt’s 5-year limited warranty gives you peace of mind
- Click here for more Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of Kobalt KRH 124B-03 on Youtube
S.E. Poza –
it drill threw steel and a 4 in deephole threw concrete after. for a 1/2in snake anchor.. it is a beast. I was waiting for this. now KOBALT all you need 2 make is a BANDSAW!!!! I love my sawzall but I cant use it 2 cut flex . 2 much vibration.