Kobalt KMS 0724B-03 7-1/4-in-Amp 24-volt Max Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Cordless Miter Saw
Kobalt’s powerful 24-volt brushless motor provides longer life, more power and extended run time.
Sliding design allows you to cross-cut most standard lumber. The aluminum table makes the tool lighter weight for easy transport.
For max performance, it is recommended that a Kobalt 24-volt max 6.0 Ah Li-ion battery is used with this tool.
The batteries and charger are sold separately. Kobalt KMS 0724B-03
- Powerful 24-volt brushless motor – for better cutting performance
- Sliding design – allows for cross-cutting standard 2 x 10 lumber
- Dual bevel – to provide more flexibility in cuts
- Aluminum table – designed to be lightweight and compact for easy transport
- Base has a built-in 6-in extension table
- Kobalt 24-volt max 6.0Ah battery is recommended for max performance of this miter saw (sold separately)
- Depth of cut: at 90° = 2 x 10; at 45° (left/right miter) = 2 x 6; at 45° (left bevel) = 2 x 10; at 45° (right bevel) = 1 x 10
- Max miter cut (degrees): left and right = 48° and max bevel cut (degrees): right = 46°; left = 48°
- 5-Year warranty gives you peace of mind – this tool is compatible with all Kobalt 24-volt batteries (6.0Ah recommended) and chargers (all sold separately)
- See reviews of Kobalt KMS 0724B-03 on Youtube
- Click here for more Miter Saw on Our Website
Kelvin D. –
I purchased this Compound Cordless Miter Saw because my corded Chicago Compound Miter Saw gave up the ghost after many years of useful service. I really wasn’t sure how well a cordless miter saw would perform, but to my surprise this saw not only performed as well as my corded saw, but was very easy to set up and made much cleaner cuts. I have it setup on a table in my garage, but because it is cordless and fairly light weight, I will be able to move it easily to any location that I might need it. Considering I am 73 years old and not as agile as I once was, this was a definite plus. Highly recommend this saw.