Carbon monoxide and smoke alarm with talking alarm, announces the hazard type detected by helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. When CO hazard is detected, it announces as warning carbon monoxide and when a smoke or fire hazard is detected, it announces as fire-fire. It has 2 LEDs, the flashing green LED indicates normal operation and flashing red indicates an alarm condition.
Kidde Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm, Battery Powered, Voice Alert.
- Manufacturer: Kidde Safety
- Item Weight: 12.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 5.6 x 5.6 inches
- Country of Origin: China
- Batteries :2 AA batteries required. (included)
- Size :1 pack
- Color: White
- Pattern: Smoke Alarm
- Power Source: Battery Powered
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Detects both smoke and carbon monoxide
- Emits a voice alarm to eliminate confusion
- Offers test/reset button and flashing LED to verify alarm operation
- Easy install no wiring needed
- Contains a hush feature to temporarily silence false alarms
- Fire & CO detector in 1 unit with alert modes, LED lights, & voice alarm, that states, “Fire Fire”, “Warning Carbon Monoxide”, or “Low Battery”
- Ionization sensor technology – smoke detector detects invisible fire particles, 85 decibel alarm alerts of fire at 10 feet
- Protects during a power failure – combo smoke and CO alarm operates on 2-AA batteries
- Test-Hush Feature – silences the unit for approximately 8 minutes; tamper-resistant technology deters removal of the unit from the wall or ceiling
- UL Certified, 10-year limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.