Huffy 20 in. Sea Star Girl Kids Bike, Blue and Pink
Eye-catching blue and pink colors combine with heart-shaped patterns on this one-of-a-kind 20-inch Sea Star bike for girls. This 20″ bicycle features a fun, energetic style with festive colors of blue and white that boldly stand out against the steel-blue frame. The comfortably padded seat and fully decorated handlebar pad compliment the overall style.
Plus, your child is sure to adore the sparkly streamers that travel freely as she pedals, with a Huffy EZ Build, only from Huffy, it’s quick and easy to assemble. Just 3 easy steps: Insert handlebar and fork and then securely tighten the bolt. Fold-out the pedals until they click into place. Then insert the seat and tighten the quick-release clamp. That’s it, in minutes, your child will be enjoying this fancy Huffy 20-inch girls’ bike
To see other Huffy products for kids in action, visit our YouTube channel!
For more Huffy Content, visit our Instagram Page!
To see how a Huffy EZ Build Bike is assembled, click here!
- Description: 20″ girls’ bike features fantastic colors and fun, heart-shaped graphics.
- Recommended Age: 5 to 9 years.
- Ideal Rider Height: 44 to 56 inches.
- Brake: Easy-to-use coaster brake, simply pedal back to stop.
- Frame: Durable steel bicycle frame in blue.
- Handlebar: Hi-rise handlebar in white with a complementary crossbar pad.
- Grips: Comfortable grips coordinate with the design.
- Seat: Padded seat with a quick-release lever for easy height adjustment.
- Tires: 20″ x 1.95″ white tires.
- Rims: Durable steel rims in pink.
- Pedals: Junior size pedals with reflectors.
- Carton Dimensions: Length: 43.46″ x Width: 7.28″ x Height 21.06″
- Weight: 30.4 lbs.
- Clear assembly instructions included.
I purchased a spike for my six-year-old for her birthday I did order online the Bike came in a box but the assembly was easy as 123 I literally assemble the bike in less than 10 minutes good quality very sturdy nice colors I have to give this bike to thumbs up exactly what I expected and exactly what I needed.