- Drain Assembly/ Waste
- Solid 1/2″ thick tempered glass construction prevents dangerous breakage and shards
- Scratch resistant construction protects against toothpaste and cosmetics
- Hand painted sink is unique and will not exactly match any other similar model
- Easy to clean polished interior resists stains
- Counterspace stays open and clean with above-counter vessel installation
- Optional pop-up drain without overflow (VG07000) can be purchased separately
- Features VIGO’s quality-assured Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Material: Tempered Glass
- Tap Included: No
Weight & Demensions
Overall : 17.88” L x 13” W x 4” H
Overall Product Weight : 22 lb.
- Installation Type : Vessel
- Sink Shape : Rectangular
- Finish : Brown and Gold Fusion
- Material Tempered : Glass
- Tap Included : No
- Faucet Installation Type : Wall Mounted Faucet
- Overflow Hole : No
- How to Install (String) : If you are installing a vessel faucet with your vessel sink, you should install the faucet
- first. Once the faucet is installed, position the sink on the countertop. Then, use the sink mounting ring and hardware to hold and secure the sink to the countertop (make sure someone is helping you!). Lastly, connect
- the drain from the inside of the sink and then connect the p-trap to the bottom of the drain.
- Waste Included : No
- Compatible Waste Part Number : VG07000
- Shut-Off Valve Included : No
- P-Trap Included : No
- Supply Lines Included : No
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use : Residential Use; Non Residential Use
- What is a Shut-Off Valve? : A shut-off valve is connected to the water lines and allows you to turn off the water for just one plumbing fixture instead of your entire home.
- What is an Overflow? L An overflow is a small hole in the back of the sink that prevents the sink from overflowing. When the sink is full of water, this hole allows air to circulate to the drain so the water can drain more quickly.
- What are Supply Lines? Supply lines bring water and gas from the plumbing pipes behind your walls to your fixtures.
- What is a P-Trap? A p-trap holds water to prevent sewer gases from entering the home through the drain. It also traps debris that has drained from the sink to prevent the plumbing system from being clogged.
Country of Origin China