GDLF Cat Litter Box Furniture Hidden with Natural Rattan Doors Litter Box Enclosure with Cat Litter Mat/Scratch Pad and Metal Legs
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL CAT HOUSE – Functional Table Hides Kitty Litter Box Or Cat Bed; Looks Like Regular Furniture Piece & Blends With Your Home’s Décor. Stackable.
- Environmental Engineered Wood + Natural Cane Rattan Decorated Doors + Metal legs . It adopts natural rattan with handmade weaving technology, the natural rattan not only has the effect of absorbing moisture and heat but also delivering perfect visual effect, add charming to your home.
- With Cat Scratch pad – Cat scratch pad at the entrance to prevent cat litter from staining your room, Also available for cat grinding Paw.（Entrance is on the right only）
- Products Dimensions: 33.5″ L x 18.6″ D x 19.9″ H(inclued leg 2.5″). Litter Box Space Dimensions: 21.0″ L x 17.9″ W x 15.5″ H Entrance Diameter: 9.8″
- DESIGNED FOR EASY ASSEMPLY – Instruction Manual Offers Step By Step Directions With Picture Diagrams To Make Putting Your Pet House Together As Easy As 1-2-3
Love you Cat even more. You no longer have to hate how their bed or litter box clashes with the rest of your nicely decorated home, this elegantly designed cat litter house by GDLF is your ideal all-in-one solution.
Rest assured when you have company over your home. No more embarrassing odor or unsightly waste exposed.
Cat scratch pad at the entrance to prevent cat litter from staining your room, Also available for cat grinding Paw.
Stylish and multifunctional –This is a modern and fashion design and can double as a side table, end table, or night stand and will enhance your home decor.
Stop worrying about tucking the litter box away in a corner, and hide it in plain sight!
The rattan cabinet is adopted traditional hand-woven technology, using natural rattan from Southeast Asia, No pollution, keep fresh air inside the cabinet by natural rattan doors.
Due to the characteristics of the natural material itself, the surface of the rattan will retain a bit of other colors, and in the hand-made process, may cause a little black spot and color difference.
Due to the fiber characteristics of the rattan leading to the surface will have burrs, fractures. These are normal phenomena, hope you can understand!
Maintenance of the rattan.
Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun or use in humid environments. If there is a slight stain can be cleaned with detergent.