Garmin Lily, Small GPS Smart watch with Touchscreen and Patterned Lens, Dark Purple
The Garmin Lily in Midnight Orchid Bezel with Deep Orchid Case and Silicone Band is the small and stylish smart watch you’ve been waiting for. With a flick of your wrist or a tap of your finger, the stylish patterned lens lights up to reveal a bright touchscreen display that disappears when you’re done with it. Always be connected to what matters with call, text, and email notifications right on your wrist. This smart watch even tracks steps, sleep, heart rate, energy levels, women’s health data, and more to help keep up with your lifestyle. And—with a battery that lasts up to 5 days between charges—it really can keep up. Lily must be connected to the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- Small stylish smart watch complements look with unique decorative lens that reveals a bright touchscreen display with a tap
- Users can monitor respiration, Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device), energy levels, menstrual cycle, pregnancy, hydration, all-day stress, sleep (when paired to a compatible smartphone), and heart rate (including alerts if it stays too high or too low)
- When paired with compatible smartphone, stays connected with smart notifications for incoming calls, text messages, calendar reminders, and more
- Tracks yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, and more with sports apps; connects to compatible smartphone’s GPS to accurately track outdoor walks, runs, and more
- Users can track step counting, calories burned, intensity minutes, and more
- When paired with a compatible smartphone, assistance feature can send designated contacts a message with their real-time location
- LiveTrack feature lets friends and family track outdoor activities in real time for peace of mind
- Battery life: up to 5 days
- Includes charging/data cable and documentation
There are no reviews yet.