- Serving Size:1 CAPSULE
- Number of Servings:90 Servings
- Price per Serving:($0.41 / serving)
- Product Weight:8 OZ
- Gender:Gender Neutral
- Specialty: Gluten Free , Soy Free Specialty Diets: Gluten Free , Non-GMO
If you suffer with occasional bloating, gas, constipation, heartburn, upset stomach or other digestive concerns after eating, you’re not alone. A recent national survey of 2,000 adults reveals that 74 percent of Americans live with these types of common digestive symptoms.
Digestive enzymes are essential for supplementing your body’s own enzyme production to help break down food molecules, and digest and absorb the nutrients in your food. Several factors decrease your own enzyme production, including aging, inflammation and a leaky gut lining.
Our Full Spectrum Enzymes is our one-of-a-kind flagship digestive enzyme blend. It is scientifically formulated based on USDA data to contain a broad range of enzymes to help digest different types of food quickly.
- Is designed for what real people actually eat, and includes an appropriate allowance for enzyme deficiencies and loss of enzymes due to age to ensure effective digestion without waste
- Contains a total of 22 different digestive enzymes, including four special blends, to completely digest carbohydrates, fats, proteins, fibers, and more
- Works at a wide range of different pHs throughout your digestive tract to cover various phases of digestion, helping to digest food rapidly and relieve occasional bloating, gas, and intestinal discomfort
- Is designed for speed to break down food fast and reduce digestive discomfort
- Includes adenosine-5′-triphosphate, or ATP, that’s missing from processed and cooked foods to help initiate your digestive processes
- Contains potent plant- , bacterial- and fungal-derived enzymes, instead of animal sources
- Contains no genetically engineered ingredients
Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule three times daily before a meal.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
Does Not Contain
Soy, Gluten, Non-GMO