Forney 298 Easy Weld Arc Welder 100ST, 120-Volt, 90-Amp
The Forney 298 100ST stick welder is an inverter power system. This makes the unit lightweight and easy to use. This is the perfect starter arc welder machine. At 90 Amp you can do some automotive applications and projects around the home. Has an inverter power system with 120-Volt input. 90 Amp output and TIG capable (sold separately). Handles up to 1/8 in. electrode. Welds 16-Gauge up to 5/16 in. Claims for warranty must be made within 6 months of the date of purchase. Proof of purchase required. This warranty does not cover any product that has been subject to misuse, neglect, negligence or accident, or that has been used in any way contrary to the purpose intended.
- · Powerful design easily handles up to 1/4 in. mild steel
- · Ideal for light/medium duty auto and ranch applications
- · Easy to Use, perfect for novice and beginning welders
- Click on the (BY FORNEY) name in black above the title to view our full catalog of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools and more!
- Forney Industries green color is a federally registered trademark and cannot be reproduced unless authorized by Forney Industries.
|Maximum welding wire size (in.)||0||Product Depth (in.)||15 in|
|Product Height (in.)||11.5 in||Product Width (in.)||7 in|
|Duty Cycle (%)||30||Engine Power||Electric (DC)|
|Hertz (Hz)||50/60Hz||Included||No Additional Items Included|
|Input Power (Volts)||120||Material Application Thickness (in.)||0.125|
|Maximum amperage output (amps)||90||Maximum Rod Size (in.)||.125|
|Minimum amperage output (amps)||20||Minimum welding wire size (in.)||0|
|Process Application Type||AC Stick (SMAW)||Rated Output (Volts)||120|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||6 month warranty on manufacturer defects|
There are no reviews yet.