Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy
- Easily converts from walker to ride-on mode
- Wide wheel base & easy-grasp handle for sturdy support
- As baby pushes or rides along, puppy’s head and ears wiggle and the nose and collar light up
- 50+ songs, sounds, and phrases introduce letters, numbers, shapes, manners, greetings, parts of the body & more
- Colorful shape blocks for baby to sort and ‘feed’ to puppy
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that’s 100% recyclable. For a gift-ready box, select ‘Ship in Amazon packaging’ at checkout.
Learning to walk isn’t so ‘ruff’ with Puppy!
With its wide base, easy-grasp handles, and encouraging music and lights, the Laugh & Learn Stride-to-Ride Puppy helps babies learn to walk in a super fun way. As your little one pushes or scoots their cuddle companion along, more than 50 songs, sounds, and phrases play, introducing the alphabet, numbers, shapes, manners, greetings, parts of the body, and more, while Puppy’s nose and collar light up and his head and ears wiggle.
The fun ‘grows’ with baby
Stride-to-Ride Puppy starts out as a stationary playtime pal for sitting babies, with colorful shape blocks to sort through the slots and ‘feed’ to Puppy. When your baby is ready to walk, raise the seat to transform it into a handle to help steady those first steps. And for scooting and riding, lower the seat to convert it to a baby-powered ride-on toy! With playful music, colorful lights, silly wiggles, and encouraging phrases, this adorable walker and ride-on keeps the good times rolling every step of the way.
3 shape blocks to sort.
‘Feed’ blocks to Puppy.
Wide wheel base & easy-grasp handle for sturdy support.
As baby pushes or rides along, puppy’s head and ears wiggle and the nose and collar light up.
See what develops
While your baby’s having fun with Puppy, important skills are developing. Walking, pushing, scooting, and riding help develop gross motor skills, like balance and coordination. Plus, sorting the shapes and ‘feeding’ Puppy encourages problem solving skills.
My granddaughter loves it. She learned to walk behind it and is now having fun putting the blocks in the puppy’s mouth.