Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens – A Dodgeball Card Game – Family-Friendly Party Games – Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids – 2-6 Players. Throw throw Burrito is what you get when you cross a card game with dodgeball. Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging, and throwing squishy airborne burritos. The cards you collect earn points, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them. So clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a card game quite like this before.
How it works: place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards. Keep your cards a secret. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. Find matches before anyone else does. If someone plays Burrito cards, a battle ensues. Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy toy burritos. Declare war on your friends. Some battles only involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a burrito war. Duel to determine the winner. During a burrito duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and fire.
Exploding Kittens Throw Throw Burrito – A Dodgeball Card Game 2-6 Players
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game – Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens – Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults – Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you’ve never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends – Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2-6 Players, Ages 7+ – Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene.
elaine newman –
Easy to learn and good value for money. It is easier for younger kids to break the squishies. Made a cute gift for the family.