Diapers Size 1, 198 Count – Pampers Pure Protection Hypoallergenic Disposable Baby Diapers for Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, (Packaging May Vary)
Your search for pure protection that works is over! Designed to help skin stay dry and healthy, Pampers Pure Protection diapers lock wetness away from skin for up to 12 hours for outstanding leakage protection with skin-loving care. Plus, Pampers designer, boutique prints make Pampers Pure just as precious as what they are protecting.
Pampers has thoughtfully chosen all of their ingredients to care for your baby’s precious skin. Their exclusive, plant-based liner** is enriched with shea butter to help nourish and protect skin while the outer cover is enhanced with premium cotton, making Pampers Pure Protection diapers irresistibly soft and breathable. But the ingredients Pampers has chosen to leave out are just as important. That’s why Pampers Pure Protection diapers are free of chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens, and latex* and are hypoallergenic.
- Plant-based liner made with responsibly sourced premium cotton grown in the USA and other thoughtfully selected materials
- Clinically proven hypoallergenic and enriched with nourishing shea butter to protect your baby’s delicate skin
- Made without harsh ingredients like chlorine bleaching, fragrance, parabens, and and latex* (*Natural rubber)
- Locks away wetness from skin up to 12 hours for trusted leak protection
- Pampers reassuring Wetness Indicator lets you know when your baby might need a change
How to Ensure a Secure, Comfortable Fit
Pampers diapers are designed to adjust to your baby’s shape for a snug, comfortable fit. While changing diapers, there’s no need to fold the waistband in or out, or to adjust the leg cuffs. Keep baby products, such as powder, away from the fasteners so they maintain their stickiness. Place tabs parallel to the waistband and centered on the character strip. Use the characters as guides to ensure that the fasteners are evenly spaced.
What size diaper is right for my baby?
Just like you, babies like to wear things that fit just right. Choose a size that does not sag or gap, even as your baby crawls and plays. This will help prevent leaks. And remember, when you move up a size, you gain absorbency.