DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Cordless 6-1/2 in. Circular Saw with (1) 20-Volt Battery 4.0Ah & Charger
The DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt Max Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw has a powerful 5150 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. The high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides job site durability for prolonged cut accuracy. It has a rubber over-molded comfort grip that delivers optimal balance, control and user comfort. 50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive angled cuts to tackle a multitude of tasks. A 6-1/2 in. carbide-tipped blade is included for cutting 2 times the material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge. The DCB240C 20-Volt MAX 4 Ah compact starter kit combines performance, light weight and run time to support your DEWALT 20-Volt MAX tools. This kit includes 1 DCB240 20-Volt MAX 4 Ah compact battery and DCB113 Charger.
Powerful 5150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
Magnesium shoe stands up to the rigors of abusive working conditions to provide accurate cuts over the long haul
- 0° to 50° bevel capacity allows aggressive angled cuts
- Depth of cut at 45°: 1-5/8 in.
- Depth of cut at 90°: 2-1/4 in.
- Includes 6-1/2 in. fast wood-cutting 18-tooth carbide-tipped blade
- Protected by a 3-year limited DEWALT warranty and a 1-year free service contract
- DCB240C 4 Amp hour (80-Watt hour) capacity provides extended runtime
- DCB240C Same size and weight as DCB230 20-Volt MAX compact 3 Ah battery
- DCB240C Lighter weight with same capacity as DCB204 4 Ah battery
- DCB240C Compatible with 20-Volt MAX tools
- DCB240C Battery includes fuel gauge 3-LED charge indicator