DEWALT DCP580B XR 3.25-in W 20-volt Max Handheld Planer
The DCP580B features a brushless motor for maximum efficiency, helping to maintain speed under load.
With a 3-1/4-in width capacity with 1/256-in adjustments, a rebate capacity of 5/64-in, the planer weighs 6.7 lbs and operates off of the DEWALT 20 V MAX battery system.
Lightweight and cordless, the planer can be easily transported around the jobsite without the hassle of a cord. The DCP580B is sold as a bare tool.
- Brushless motor provides power and runtime
- 30,000 cuts per minute achieve a fast removal rate
- 5/64-in (2mm) maximum depth of cut
- Calibrated depth adjustment knob to 1/256-in (.01mm approximately)
- Precision-machined front and back aluminum shoes ensure parallelism of cut
- Kickstand allows user to rest the planer on work surface without gouging the material
- Precision machined groove in front shoe allows for edge chamfering
- Poly-v drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed handle provides greater comfort and less user fatigue
- Click here for more Planer on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DCP580B on Youtube
There are no reviews yet.