Bright Starts Ways to Play Walker™ – Ford F-150, Agate Black, 4-in-1 Walker Ages 6 Months+
- 4 Ways to Play: Four modes of play allow this lifelike Ford F-150 Walker to grow with baby. Use as a walker for baby for early exploration! More experienced walkers can use in push-behind mode and the toy station removes for floor play.
- Two Can Play at Once: Two can play at once with the normal walker mode and push-behind mode. To use in push-behind mode, simply lift the push bar and remove the pickup truck from the walker base. Great for siblings or friends!
- Removable Toy Station with Authentic Ford Details: The electronic toy station is easy to remove for floor play or on the go. Steer baby into imaginative play with removable steering wheel play station featuring authentic truck sounds, lights and gear shifter.
- Baby to Toddler: Adjust the frame to three different height positions to keep little toes at the perfect height as your baby grows. Toddlers will love the push-behind mode and the removable toy dashboard with Ford sounds, lights and more. Ages 6 months and up.
- Baby’s First Car Makes a Great Gift: The gender neutral design makes this Ford walker the perfect walker for baby boy or walker for baby girl.
Why Choose a Walker?
- Walkers give baby a fun way to explore their growing independence!
- Electronic toy stations give baby stimulation and entertainment
- Multi-modes grow with baby through different ages and stages
- Ford walkers look & sound like a real vehicle, so baby will feel just like you
Ford F-150 Ways to Play Walker, Agate Black
Babies, Rev Your Engines!
Put the adventure back in playtime with Ford. The Ford F-150 Ways to Play Walker will drive your baby’s imagination with lifelike Ford pickup truck details. This family favorite will grow with your baby from 6 months through toddlerhood with so many modes of use!
4 Ways to Play
There are so many ways to play as baby grows. Two kids can even play at once when used in traditional walker mode and push behind mode!
Ford F-150 Walker
“Drive” just like mom & dad in the lifelike Ford F-150 walker mode for pre-walking adventurers.
When the top is removed, 2 can play at once! Pre-walkers in the traditional walker mode and more advanced walkers in push behind mode.
Ford F-150 Push Behind Toy
Lift the push bar and remove the car from the walker base to transform the walker into a push behind toy.
Floor Toy Station
Remove the toy station for Ford fun on-the-go, including authentic Ford F-150 sounds, light-up ignition, gear shifter and steering wheel.
See the Whole Ford Family
Discover the Ways to Play Walker in more F-150 colors and our Ford Mustangs, too!
There are no reviews yet.