Blue Diamond Toxin-Free Ceramic and Dishwasher Safe 12-Piece Pots and Pans Cookware Set, Pink
Whether you’re setting up a new kitchen or expanding your collection, the Pink Diamond nonstick 12-piece cookware set includes everything you need to create amazing meals—morning, noon, and night.
Set includes: 7” and 9.5” frypans, 5.5” egg pan, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 2.75-quart sauté pan with lid, 5-quart stockpot with lid, Stainless steel steamer plate, Nylon slotted spatula, and ladle. Discover nonstick that can take the heat (up to 600°F) with a scratch-resistant surface that stands up to metal utensils!
Crafted from aluminum, Pink Diamond cookware heats quickly and evenly for exceptional results every time. You’ll love how the signature diamond-infused ceramic nonstick releases effortlessly, so you can cook without all the excess oil. Clear glass lids let you keep an eye on food without releasing heat and moisture.
Plus, the toxin-free nonstick coating contains no PFAS, PFOA, lead, or cadmium, so it’s safe for you and the environment. With heavy-duty forged bases to prevent warping and riveted stainless steel handles, this ultra-durable cookware lasts 10 times longer than traditional nonstick—backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Breeze through clean up with a little soap and water or simply pop it in the dishwasher. Oven and broiler safe to 600°F, glass lids up to 425°F. Compatible with all cooktops, except induction.
- Set includes 7? and 9? frypans, 2-quart saucepan with lid, 2.75-quart saut? pan with lid, 5-quart stock pot with lid, and two black nylon multipurpose cooking utensils
- Signature diamond-infused ceramic nonstick is 5x harder, lasts 10x longer, and transfers heat 4x faster than traditional nonstick ? Nonstick surfaces release effortlessly and resist scratches?safe for metal utensils
- Cook without worry-free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium
- Clear glass lids let you keep an eye on food without releasing heat and moisture
- Comfortable, stainless steel handles, riveted to the pan for extra durability
- Dishwasher safe; Oven and broiler safe to 600?F, glass lids to 425?F
- Limited lifetime warranty
I really love these pans! I ended up buying a few additional pieces to complete my set. They are great quality, sturdy but not too heavy. Food cooks evenly and weve had no issue with sticking, although we do use a squirt of cooking spray just in case.