Amy Howard at Home | Vintage Wood – Cerusing Wax | Wood and Metal Protective Finish & Seal | Matte, Weathered, Distressed, Antique, Lime Furniture Finish | Soft Wax | 8 Oz. Cerusing Wax is the perfect finishing wax to use with chalk based paints to enhance matte finishes. Easily achieve a beautiful liming wax or white washed finish on your next project.
You’ll love that our Cerusing Wax is conveniently packaged in a squeezable tube to make application easy and simple. Apply our liming wax with a brush or rag, let it dry for 20 minutes, then buff.
Amy Howard at Home – Vintage Wood – Cerusing Wax – 8 Oz
- WELL-WORN ANTIQUE LOOK: Vintage, heirloom-quality furniture has a way of adding warmth and interest to home decor. Each weathered area creates an intriguing accent that invites attention and inspires curiosity about the piece. You can create this stunning distressed ceruse or lime washed look without the hassle and limited surface protection that comes with the liming process. Our soft cerusing wax is a simple way to create heirloom-quality home decor that will be cherished and admired.
- SEALS AND PROTECTS: Creating lasting wood finishes requires a sealing and protective barrier. Our cerusing wax is perfect for high traffic furniture, such as dining and side tables, as it both seals and protects from water damage, scratches, and more. It goes on white, making it easy to manage coverage, but as it dries it hardens into a clear satin patina with no color changing effect.
- METAL AND WOOD WAX: This wax works on both metal and wood surfaces, creating a hard protective seal in addition to a worn-vintage finish. With the versatility to use this finishing wax on multiple types of hard material surfaces, the projects you can enhance and beautify are endless. Bring out the character and quality of metal or wood furniture as well as home accents, revealing their unique textures while creating a long-lasting protective barrier.
- EASY APPLICATION: Getting a beautifully aged look for your furniture and DIY projects can be an extensive process, requiring significant time and tools. Our cerusing wax eliminates the stress. Simply apply a generous amount of the soft wax to the entire project piece, dry for 20 minutes, buff with a lint-free cloth, then with steel wool. That’s it – your project is now sealed, protected, and finished. Creating stunning vintage pieces should be easy so you can enjoy both the process and result.
- AMY HOWARD AT HOME: Amy has spent the last 20 years growing a brand of superior quality, home-enhancing products that deliver the historic beauty to be found along cobbled European streets, the inspiration of centuries-old art pieces, and a sense of the vast possibilities this aged world offers. Years spent restoring vintage pieces adds to Amy’s accomplished business endeavors, qualifying her through professional experience and passion. We invite you to rescue, restore, and redecorate with us!
There are no reviews yet.